This has been a really stressful and eventful month:
- I have been preparing for a long-overdue family visit in Puerto Rico and friends in the Twin Cities, and of course that takes a ton of work.
- Tax stuff at the farm was weird this year. Mostly, it has been weird in a good way, but everything changed.
- My friend and fellow history geek, Paul L Meisel‘s death and me actively helping his family with the aftermath, has also been very stressful.
- My continued work with occupational therapy, has been exhausting though productive.
- I am still adjusting to my prism glasses.
- My favorite webcomic, Groovy, Kinda, also concluded.
- Narphy La Mancha is back in town, which is amazing. We’ve been going to networking events, attending grant-application workshops, and making creative collaborations such as the Patreon Patron Puppet Show soundtrack. As fun and rewarding as this all has been, it has also been very overwhelming.
- Rasputin Catamite is still going on strong.
I would lie if I said that I am not relieved that Rasputin Barxotka is finished, at least for now. If there are crossovers in the future, I will let you know, but as far as I am concerned the story is over. For future plans and the reason why this webcomic has concluded, check out this post.
If you have questions let me know.